Thursday, April 12, 2012

At this rate, won't he just drop out?

Just when you thought you had me figured out, I go and write 2 posts back-to-back! Don't be too impressed, I don't have much to say...

I really just wanted to give a short quick update.  I had my appointment yesterday and I'm now dilated to 4 cm and still 80% effaced.  At this rate, if I just hold off a couple of weeks, I'll dilate to 10 without even needing to go to the hospital! Just kidding!!! I'm very excited that I've progressed this far already!  The doctor said she thinks Chick will be an "average size."  About 7 1/2 lbs, she thought.  It was nice to hear that I probably don't have a 9-pounder in there! :)  

But I thought that yesterday was going to be the day to have a baby.  With the storms coming through this week, apparently it put every pregnant woman in labor, but me.  I saw 4 different babies on my facebook that were all born yesterday.  Surely, I'd go too? Not the case... We'll see what happens. Trying to be patient!

Doing my best to keep everyone posted, now that we're so close! Keep us in your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment