Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Rolling, Rolling, Rolling...



 We're rolling! Well sort of... Sunday morning (7-22-12) before church we had Trevin on our bed on his tummy.  All of a sudden he started turning up on his side.  James and I watched in awe as Trevin grunted and rolled the rest of the way onto his back.  It's official. Trevin is rolling.  We were so giddy, we put him back on his tummy and I got the video camera.  Trevin rolled, over and over again. I think he rolled about 10 times before we left for church that morning.  We were so excited, we told everyone at church what he'd done.  We brought him home later that day and tried again....nothing. We thought, "Well maybe he's all rolled out for the day."  So we tried Monday....nothing.  And Tuesday....nothing. And I've tried a couple times this morning...nothing.  He forgot how to roll. Either that or, he is just testing our patience! Thankfully we got it on camera, so now people don't think we're losing our minds.





Trevin also smiled at himself in the mirror for the first time on 7-20-12.  It's funny now, how excited he gets when he sees that baby give him a grin. :)








Yesterday (7-24-12) I took Trevin to the chiropractor to adjust his back and neck. He's been having issues looking to one side.  While we were waiting, the secretary started talking to Trevin as I held him.  Believe it or not, he got shy! He cuddled his head into my chest and looked at her pathetically. Trevin is not a cuddler at all, so this was hysterical.  He wouldn't smile for her or talk.  He just dug his head into me.  Too cute. This proud mamma soaked it in!


Such a character!




I also took Trevin to a wedding this weekend.  He did so well, except he filled his pants twice during the ceremony.  (At the last wedding we were at, he had a complete blow-out during the ceremony.)  At this point, I'm glad he can't talk and tell us how he really feels about weddings, because there seems to be a trend... :S









You're probably wondering why, suddenly I'm able to update my blog at a respectable time.  Well I finished my summer classes, and it feels awesome! I start my fall semester on August 20th.  It will be tough, but God will give me the strength to get through the next year.





Love this face! :) 


















 I realized that I haven't posted any of his newborn photos yet... Yikes.  Well I haven't gotten them all back, but here's a few! This was when he was 3 weeks old.  Hope you enjoy!






































Now we're ROLLING on the farm...

No comments:

Post a Comment